ab ovo — пинхол из яйца!

Всего 5 сообщ. | Показаны 1 - 5
ab ovo — пинхол из яйца!
фотограф франческо каппони создаёт одноразовые пинхол камеры из яиц, покрывая их внутреннюю поверхность жидкой эмульсией.

подробности: http://www.lomography.com/magazine/lifestyle/2011/04/23/the-pinhegg-my-journey-to-build-an-egg-pinhole-camera
Re[peayq]:
Интересно, но почему яйцо? :)
Re[Homesapens]:
от: Homesapens
Интересно, но почему яйцо? :)

Since I started pin-holing the world, I have had the strong desire to make a special camera, with the purpose of shooting just one photograph. The purpose was to sacrifice the camera in the process of photo creation – I wanted the camera to become the photograph. To let you understand, the process from the camera to the photograph is the same that ties the baby bird to the egg: the bird grows protected from the shell and when it's ready breaks it and comes out. This is why I decided to create the Pinhegg – An Egg Pinhole Camera.
Re[TREK]:
от:TREK
Since I started pin-holing the world, I have had the strong desire to make a special camera, with the purpose of shooting just one photograph. The purpose was to sacrifice the camera in the process of photo creation – I wanted the camera to become the photograph. To let you understand, the process from the camera to the photograph is the same that ties the baby bird to the egg: the bird grows protected from the shell and when it's ready breaks it and comes out. This is why I decided to create the Pinhegg – An Egg Pinhole Camera.
Подробнее

креативно :)
Re[peayq]:
Если страусиное то СФ .
Вы не авторизованы

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтоб иметь доступ к полному функционалу сайта